Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38107 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 12% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,618₴ (₨90,843) in Thrissur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)