Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40548 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 32% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,293₴ (₨20,452) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)