Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40531 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 62% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,329₴ (₨64,960) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)