Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38292 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,321₴ (₨55,680) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (about 1 hour ago)