Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40781 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 48% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,681₴ (₨26,192) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiel costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)