Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44866 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 54% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,707₴ (₨26,093) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)