Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40606 UAH / BTN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 101% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,841₴ (34,085 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)