Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39252 UAH / BTN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 38% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,034₴ (112,185 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)