Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40694 UAH / BTN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 55% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,351₴ (27,894 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (43 minutes ago)