Cost of living comparison between Thimphu, Bhutan and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38394 UAH / BTN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 132% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,238₴ (94,384 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)