Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.558 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 74% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 81,788₴ (€2,676) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 47,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)