Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.675 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 97% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,244₴ (€1,870) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)