Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.060 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 96% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,850₴ (€1,720) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (37 minutes ago)