Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.897 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 268% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,900₴ (€843) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)