Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.616 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 156% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 82,038₴ (€2,595) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €55 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,626 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moncton costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)