Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45630 UAH / MZN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 31% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,357₴ (95,019 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,700 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matsumoto costs ¥90,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)