Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44723 UAH / MZN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 34% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,980₴ (20,080 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)