Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.999 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 109% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 58,566₴ (€1,889) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (3 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $79 (32 minutes ago)