Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.199 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 192% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,200₴ (€712) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)