Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.072 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,760₴ (R$ 6,046) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (33 minutes ago)