Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.449 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,628₴ (R$ 6,260) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)