Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04109 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 40% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 76,970₴ (CH$1,873,419) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)