Cost of living in Temuco, Chile vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04050 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 58% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,880₴ (CH$1,132,930) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (31 minutes ago)