Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.969 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,341₴ (R 19,471) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)