Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.043 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,428₴ (R 23,210) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)