Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.970 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 62% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,237₴ (R 5,196) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)