Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.117 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 85% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,709₴ (R 13,089) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)