Cost of living comparison between Tehran, Iran and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,954 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 92% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,742₴ (﷼ 35,515,583) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)