Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,613 prices entered by 564 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 83% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,876₴ (﷼ 82,794,108) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Donetsk costs 24₴ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)