Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,130 prices entered by 526 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00062 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,093₴ (﷼ 45,524,569) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)