Cost of living comparison between Tegucigalpa, Honduras and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.136 UAH / HNL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 174% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,776₴ (L 37,665) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (about 2 hours ago)