Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.159 UAH / HNL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 170% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,530₴ (L 34,971) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)