Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.108 UAH / HNL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 59% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,258₴ (L 10,165) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cambridge costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)