Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.098 UAH / HNL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 39% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,455₴ (L 46,871) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)