Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.824 UAH / GEL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 62% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,507₴ (1,273 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $430 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (31 minutes ago)