Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.079 UAH / GEL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 78% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,871₴ (2,865 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)