Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.076 UAH / GEL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 85% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,139₴ (2,721 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)