Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.317 UAH / GEL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 28% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,239₴ (4,094 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (33 minutes ago)