Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.852 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 148% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 69,478₴ (NZ$3,685) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)