Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.025 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 143% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 70,520₴ (NZ$3,912) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)