Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09888 UAH / HUF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 24% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,595₴ (400,421 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)