Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00766 UAH / UZS *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 133% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,458₴ (4,757,429 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)