Cost of living comparison between Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00818 UAH / UZS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 153% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,147₴ (5,030,438 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)