Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00355 UAH / UZS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,429₴ (8,560,621 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$9 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)