Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00342 UAH / UZS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 12% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,432₴ (9,493,187 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (34 minutes ago)