Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00331 UAH / UZS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 17% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,867₴ (2,376,855 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)