Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.389 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 157% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,489₴ (€1,310) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (35 minutes ago)