Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 31.618 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 86% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,024₴ (€1,645) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)