Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.485 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 153% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,050₴ (€1,441) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (42 minutes ago)