Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.055 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 153% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,923₴ (€1,305) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)