Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.440 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 114% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,922₴ (€429) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,290 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)