Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.699 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 123,889₴ (€4,036) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (41 minutes ago)