Cost of living comparison between Tarnów, Poland and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.186 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 101% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,209₴ (4,883 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)