Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.551 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 60% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,850₴ (1,437 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)