Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.482 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 105% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,734₴ (1,619 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)