Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.515 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 44% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,353₴ (Php18,159) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)