Cost of living comparison between Târgu Mureş, Romania and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.233 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 89% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,358₴ (4,550 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)