Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.539 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 92% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,172₴ (4,767 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (44 minutes ago)