Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.038 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 80% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,880₴ (1,688 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)