Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.412 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 203% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,363₴ (€1,610) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)