Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.454 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 105% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 65,729₴ (€2,090) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (38 minutes ago)