Cost of living comparison between Taranto, Italy and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.366 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 220% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,052₴ (€1,829) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)