Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.999 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 50% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,466₴ (14,492 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)