Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.927 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 98% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,453₴ (4,939 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (33 minutes ago)