Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.724 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 109% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,312₴ (11,497 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)