Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00197 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 126% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,704₴ (Rp 8,471,475) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 2 hours ago)