Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00188 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 41% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,091₴ (Rp 23,924,723) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)