Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.168 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 264% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,937₴ (€760) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)