Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08422 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 67% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,000₴ (142,472 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)