Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.827 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 61% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,076₴ (元6,291) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)