Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.878 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 143% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,559₴ (45,077 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)