Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.464 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 25% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,480₴ (S/. 4,428) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (about 2 hours ago)