Cost of living in Tacna, Peru vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.419 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 25% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,037₴ (S/. 4,755) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)