Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.286 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 71% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,661₴ (S/. 3,097) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)