Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.674 UAH / SAR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 71% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,095₴ (﷼ 1,446) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)