Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00086 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 103% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,676₴ (﷼ 37,029,179) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)