Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00081 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 103% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,732₴ (﷼ 39,106,648) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)