Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00060 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,289₴ (﷼ 50,216,844) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$17 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Stara Zagora costs 3.60 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)