Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09461 UAH / HUF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 112% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,447₴ (364,108 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)