Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09798 UAH / HUF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 39% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,905₴ (397,064 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)