Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10801 UAH / HUF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 101% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,673₴ (135,842 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)