Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.063 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,507₴ (8,000 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 45,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元3,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)