Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.453 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 50% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,464₴ (5,832 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)