Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.589 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 92% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,500₴ (1,647 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)