Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.631 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 97% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 122,289₴ (€3,992) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)