Cost of living comparison between Sylhet, Bangladesh and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32670 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 66% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,998₴ (Taka 79,577) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)