Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02361 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 76,943₴ (₩3,258,763) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (about 2 hours ago)