Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02337 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 115% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,639₴ (₩1,439,578) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)