Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41028 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 36% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,487₴ (руб 96,243) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)