Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.784 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 115% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,175₴ (41,035 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (19 minutes ago)