Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.806 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 50% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 68,997₴ (85,558 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 46,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)