Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40772 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 56% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,379₴ (₨62,247) in Surat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)