Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00199 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 68% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,932₴ (Rp 5,490,473) in Surakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)