Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00188 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 42% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,485₴ (Rp 5,032,056) in Surakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)