Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00198 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 81% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,036₴ (Rp 6,579,917) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)