Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02328 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 190% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,446₴ (1,866,490 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (30 minutes ago)