Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.625 UAH / OMR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 196% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,145₴ (﷼ 672) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)