Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.582 UAH / OMR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 100% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,396₴ (﷼ 210) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$7 (about 2 hours ago)