Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.847 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 44% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,335₴ ($b2,427) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)