Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26887 UAH / RSD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 24% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,438₴ (142,962 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)