Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 36.416 UAH / GBP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 131% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 73,941₴ (£2,030) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)