Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,537 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.107 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 175% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 90,671₴ (29,180 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bergamo costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)