Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,434 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.974 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 164% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 76,611₴ (25,757 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)