Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,534 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.120 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 174% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 74,114₴ (23,752 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)