Cost of living comparison between Stockholm, Sweden and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,938 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.811 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 265% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,266₴ (21,086 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)