Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43503 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 213% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,958₴ (руб 48,175) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)